My visit to Wild Arctic at SeaWorld Orlando - 7/23/14
- no music, but so many people talking and echoing that there might as well be
- no natural light, which i am sure the animals just love
- why do you even need a polar exhibit in a florida park?
- no, seriously, there is no way this can be cold enough for the animals not fully aquatic, that polar bear had dirty brown fur like Arturo in Argentina (though thankfully looked fed and less pathetic)! this is not something you see in polar bears housed in other climates
- those exhibits wouldn’t even pass muster in zoo tycoon for size, let alone in real life with very large animals
thank you for this video! i barely remember my visit here
You should see what the back pens looked like for the polar bears (idk if they have since been redone, last I went was in ‘07). It’s about the size of a large bedroom and it’s all concrete with a basic pool just big enough for the bear to get in and get out. They used to rotate the bears on display daily, so while one was in the (still not impressive) front display cage, the other was in the back in a literal concrete box.